Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Adelaide's cheapest petrol.

I've been busy will uni stuff lately so I wasn't able to do any reviews lately with the workload from uni. Anyway, this time I'm going to show you some of the cheapest petrols in Adelaide. Locations are Shell in CDB and Magill Rd, BP on Grange Rd and Magill Rd. I've test both 91 and 98 from both companies. Test car is a Toyota Echo 1.3L

BP 91 - Compare to most of the 91 fuel I used over all thats the I that provided the most power.
Shell 91 - Cheap but not enough power.

BP 98 - Compare to 91 it is a bit powerful but cost about extra 10c per liter
Shell V-power 98 - Cost about extra 10c per liter but compare to BP98 this is more powerful and smoother than BP. And I believe it is cheaper than BP98

So overall if you want something thats affortable go with BP 91 and if you want more power and smoother ride, fill Shell V-Power up.

Hope it helps.
Reviewed by ARTA8SIMS

No comments:

Post a Comment